Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

Stampotique Challenge 255- Polka Dots

Hello all and welcome back to the blog today, thanks for stopping by. Today I want to share with you a bookmark that I made for my daughter Leanne. She went off to college last week and I really miss her. I wanted to make something special for her that she can look at and know that I'm thinking about her.
Over at Stampotique's Designer Challenge we have a Polka Dot challenge going on so I'm entering this.

I used Stampotique stamp - Take Your Time by Daniel Torrente


I laminated it after I made it so that she can use it anywhere and not worry about messing it up or getting something on it.
I also wrote some of my favorite Bible verses on the back for her


I hope you will come on over to Stampotique's Designer Challenge  and join us for this fun challenge. Who doesn't like polka dots?? haha!

Don't forget that we have a brand new ATC swap on our Facebook page this month too. Come on over and join us
For more inspiration see us on
and

1 comment:

  1. The colors in this are wonderful, and love the couple and of course the polka dots...so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete